Popular Posts

Monday, May 2, 2011

Welcome Back!

Oh my it has been so long since I have put my thoughts into words!  The few of you that read this may be thrilled and irritated that I have decided to take this blog and run this time around!  I've planned enough that I actually have some actual topics to discuss different days of the week!  As a writer this actually helps me organize my thoughts, which are like ten packets of Post-it notes stuck on every inanimate object in the room.
  Some of the "daily specials" that I will be addressing include:
      1.  Wow...did my daughter just say that
      2.  Things that your kids tell their teachers
      3.  How NOT to cook for your family
      4.  How I dropped the ball on my wifely duties this week
      5.  What I was awesome at this week
      6.  People drive me crazy

Of course, there will be many random topics that come up, seeming as how I am about as random as you can get!  I hope you enjoy and PLEASE subscribe to the blog, share it with your friends...spread the word to all of the other modern day super women that you know!  It is so much more fun to write when you know someone is going to read it!

Giddy up!
Jessie

No comments: